Doppelherz Vitamins for Diabetics
- Product Code: Doppelherz
- Doppelherz® Vitamins for Diabetics has been specially developed for them to cover their nutritional needs.
- Contains 200 mg Magnesium, 9 µg Vitamin B12 and 60 µg Chromium which are often depleted in diabetics.
- 200 mg Vitamin C, 42 mg Vitamin E, 5 mg Zinc and 30 µg Selenium to back up antioxidant defenses.
- With additional B-Vitamins to support sugar and energy-yielding metabolism.
- One month supply: One tablet per day.
Combination of micronutrients adapted to the specific needs of diabetics
When the daily diet is unbalanced, the intake of essential nutrients is often marginal and not optimal. This is especially true when a metabolic disorder exists or when a restricted diet has to be followed. In these cases an additional intake of nutrients is recommended.
Vitamin and mineral deficiencies are quite common in diabetics and people who are on a diabetic diet. Doppelherz® aktiv Vitamins for Diabetics has been specially developed for them.
Vitamins of the B-group: Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, Pantothenic acid, Biotin and Folic acid are required for all the major metabolic routes: they are in particular essential for the proper function of carbohydrate metabolism. Diabetics notoriously have a higher demand in B-vitamins.
Magnesium, Zinc, Chromium and Selenium play an important role in the regulation of glycemia. They are involved in the synthesis of insulin and the sensitivity of the cells towards insulin. Magnesium status is particularly altered in diabetics.
Vitamins C and E are two powerful antioxidants that are able to scavenge free radicals. Since these harmful molecules are generated at higher levels due to metabolic disorders, an extra portion of Vitamins C and E is helpful for diabetics.
One daily tablet of Vitamins for Diabetics from Doppelherz® aktiv helps diabetics to reestablish a good micronutrient balance.