Single use, obtaining capillary blood from the fingertip or, if the patient is a child under 1 year, from the heel.
Single use. Disposal of used single-use lancing devices always in accordance with the local / facility’s disposal procedures and country’s sanitary regulations.
Benefits and Features
- Ready to use with a pre-set depth setting
- Safe-T-Technology ensures the needle is always safely stored away
- Stored needle prevents accidental needle sticks
- Ergonomical and easy to grip for safe handling
- Hygienic - each lancet can only be used once
- Beveled needle and small diameter for virtually pain-free blood sampling
- Equally suitable for right and left-handed use
- After a single use, the complete lancing device is disposed of